Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

From the courier in DC...

"No problem at the U.S. State Dept. with your documents. They are safely at the embassy. I'll be ready to do same day on Tuesday, or whenever I get the I171H document."

YEAH!!! We had the I171H notarized today, and sent it FEDEX to Richmond, with an enclosed FEDEX for her to send it to a wonderful courier in DC. She should receive it on Tuesday, and will have it done "same day" on Tuesday when she picks up the rest of our docs, and will have it back in the FEDEX to us that afternoon!! By the end of next week, we should be sending our documents to our agency, Madison Adoption, and be DTC shortly after - Praise the Lord, we will have Allie soon!!

On a side note, her bed came today, so we put it together and made it up! Of course, Emma says it's her bed - it's starting already!! We hung Allie's two referral pictures up in their room too. When we get everything moved around and the rest of the stuff hung on the walls, (hopefully this weekend) I will post some pics of the "girl's room."

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Ohh, I'm so happy for you! And I must admit, a tad envious of how close you are to wrapping your arms around your girl. I can't even IMAGINE how much your whole world is about to change again. Are you sure your hubby is ready for TWO girls? :) It sounds outrageously fun and adventurous. Sigh. I'm getting there . . . I know I am!