Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our FCC Christmas Party

We had our local Families with Children from China Christmas party last night at our church. There were about 65 people there, I would say. There were lots of children who have come home to their Forever Families this year too!! There are several families still waiting to travel for their children, and a few who are waiting on their referral too.

We are blessed to have so many families locally that love to get together and talk and support one another through the adoption process!! Enjoy a few pictures from last night....

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I dropped out our FCC group... ever since going the first time... if you don't have a child... you end up sitting there on your own and feeling like a lemon... I think I will start a Flissy Group... hehehe...

If I don't drop in by Christmas... have a good one... life has been SO busy of late... I am behind in stuff... I admit it..

Take care