Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

We hope you feel better Justin!!!

Please pray for our oldest son, Justin - He fainted on Friday and hit his head pretty hard on the floor. We spent the night with him Friday night since Megan was out of town with her job. He seems OK now, but better get to the doctor!! When we got home Saturday, both girls, and mommie got haircuts - we all needed them! Then, Saturday night, we had our second annual get together at the Landes' house. Lots of our friends who have Chinese children were there, and we had a pot luck and a bonfire, and made yummy smores! The girls had a great time, as we all did.

We also got a few pics before church today. Enjoy the pictures from the weekend.

Oh, I do have one little story - one night this week, Emma told me she loved me - I asked her how much. She said, "You are my only sunshine." - too cute, and it brought tears to my eyes.

No comments: